Bio Sculpture Gel Nails
Your beautiful set of Gel nails will last for up to three weeks. The life of your gel nails can be extended further with proper home care and a bit of TLC. You will be advised at your appointment of any aftercare treatments and products to keep them at their best between appointments.
When you are due for a new set I will completely remove the Gels to assess the health of your nails and give them the TLC they deserve before applying your new set of Gels.
Bio Sculpture currently over 180 colours in their range. While I don't stock all of them, currently I have nearly 50 colours.
Bio Sculpture can also be custom blended so if don't have a colour we can create a perfect match especially for you.
Why Bio Sculpture?
- Bio Sculpture is still the original and only soak-off gel on the market. It can nails while nurturing the growth of the natural nail.
- Bio Sculpture is applied directly over your natural nails, much like a polish, and mimics their natural movements and flexibility. Your nails are kept perfectly protected with a non-chip colour finish.
- There is no drying time with Bio Sculpture as it is cured under a Safety Tested LED lamp. It uses minimal buffing to prepare the natural nail and requires no primers, dehydrators or pH balancers.
- Bio Sculpture is the only nail care company worldwide to receive a safety rating for tolerability and efficacy.
- Bio Sculpture is a very different product to other gels and hybrid gel polishes. The main difference is that Bio Sculpture will not cause any damage to the natural nails. Most market gel systems are and cannot be removed without damaging the natural nail.
*A note on the difference between Bio Sculpture Gel Nails and other Gels or Hybrid Polishes:
The new hybrid gel polish formulas are somewhere between nail polish and Bio Sculpture Gel. They last a lot longer than regular nail polish, but not nearly as long-lasting as Bio Sculpture.
At Bio Sculpture we are very proud of our unique, acrylic free formulation that see clients maintaining healthy nails while still being able to wear a nail enhancement or non-chip manicure.
Home Care Advice
Your beautiful gel nails require very little care between appointments, depending on your nail condition.
- After one week use Bio Sculpture Polish Remover to cleanse the nails. Then thoroughly wash and dry your hands.
If you have been advised to use any additional treatment products, such as a cuticle conditioner or oil, apply these now.
Apply a coat of Bio Sculpture Top Coat, This will add lustre and shine to your nails and at the same time protect your gels.
Repeat this process weekly in between appointments.
Gel Nail TLC
To get the most out of your Bio Sculpture Gel Nails try to follow these guidelines.
- Always use gloves when cleaning and gardening
- If you swim regularly wash your hands thoroughly afterwards. Replacing your top coat more regularly will protect the Gel from strong chlorine
- After using tanning products ensure you wash your hands thoroughly as any residue can cause your Gel Nails to discolour.
Please be aware if you use other brands of products with Bio Sculpture Gel, it is at your own risk as they may contain ingredients that may affect your Gel nails.